1. Motivate users in Empty States area
As soon as the user visit to your site and click on the cart, don’t show them the basket with such a common and boring words like –
- a) Your cart is empty.
- b) There are no items in your cart.
- c) you haven’t placed any order yet.
Its better to show them the feature’s potential and motivate them to start using it. Instead of saying that order is not placed, write about how to place order if the user is visiting first time on your site and tell them about what this feature does and how it can help them.
a) “Your cart is currently empty” Choose the best product and make it full.
2. Provide offers if applicable
You can also motivate your user by giving them some offers in the Empty States so that they will start with some action.
- “Your shopping bag is currently empty.
- Enjoy free shipping on orders over $75”!
3.Empty States of Search Results
The content of Empty States of Search results can also be written in a good manner which can guide users towards in searching the correct thing.
“No results could be found”.
No results could be found.Please try another search term.