1. Promise to serve them as early as possible
Only saying “thank you” is not enough to make user satisfied. Just show them your eagerness to help them and also give them specific time limit in which you will reply them.
“Thank You ,We have received your message and will be in touch soon.
“Thanks for getting in touch, we will do our best to respond to all enquiries within 48 hours.
2. Show clear action for the next step
Sometimes it happens that the subscription is done by the user, but it doesn’t get subscribed instantly. Some action still remains to take from the user side but they are not aware of it. So send them the clear instruction for the next step to be taken from their side so they don’t get confused.
Almost Done !
All you need to do now is check your inbox, you will be receiving an email from us shortly. Open the email, click the link and you’re signed up.
3. Remind user about the benefits after subscribing
Remind user about the value or benefits they are getting after subscribing.
- If they had subscribed for the newsletter – “Welcome! A sneaky $10 is on its way.”
- Keep an eye on your inbox for the goods.
For sign up
- Welcome to Be
Designer !Get a free trial course on Design for one month.
- Thank you for subscribing. You have got a discount of 20% off on your first order
4. Be thankful to user for subscribing
As soon as the user subscribe to your site , send them thank you message and also you can speak some good words about them.
- Transaction has been completed successfully
- Your form has been successfully submitted
- a) Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter
- b) “Yay, Thanks for connecting! We love you.
- c) “ Sweet! You’ll be hearing from us soon!”